· Don’t be a slave to fashion. Today’s trend will be tomorrow’s fad. Select something you will enjoy for a long time.
· Come in with an open mind. Your designer will help you get creative with any budget.
· Ask a lot of questions!!!
· Look through magazines. Keep a stack of woods, finishes, styles, etc. that you like and bring those with you.
· Trust your instincts. go with your first impulse.
· Don’t be afraid to try colors and ideas that have a “wow” factor. It’s ok to leave the neutrals behind.
· Don’t believe everything you see on TV...consult your experts!
· Don’t settle for just anything...if you are going to do it, do it the way YOU want it done!